Sylvania 6719DD 19-Inch TV/VCR/DVD Triple Combo
Sylvania 6719DD 19-Inch TV/VCR/DVD Triple Comboby Sylvania
- 5 reviews
- Write a review
- 19-inch color TV with built-in DVD player and VCR; 23.82 x 19.68 x 21.85 inches (W x H x D)
- Plays DVD-Video, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD-RW (video mode), DVD-R, CD, CD-RW, CD-R, and MP3 CD
- 4-step, high-speed DVD search (2x, 8x, 30x, and 60x)
- Still-frame and slow motion play (DVD and VHS), 19-micron heads for clear recordings in SLP mode
- All-repeat function great for trade shows, rewinding and replaying each tape or disc as soon as it ends
- This offer is currently not in stock. Visit our home page to discover our latest discount offers.
- Brand: Sylvania
- Dimensions: 18.7 x 23.81 x 19.69 inches
- Shipping Weight: 57.27 pounds
- Item ID: upc:053818690109
- Item ID: ean:0053818690109
What Customers Are Saying
Leave Comments Based On Your Experience
- You'll make up for the low price in ruined videos . . .
Heather A. Karalfa
- plugin, turn on and watch
- I love it!
Success: Thank you for your comments.
Write a review
I bought this same exact T.V. from a reputable retailer under the name Superscan, which is a sister company of Sylvania. Originally, I thought that it was a great bargain, as most similar T.V./VCR/DVD combos sell for nearly twice as much. But, after having three of my treasured, out of print collector videos torn to shreds while playing them on this model within only the first few weeks of owning it, I wouldn't reccommend it to my worst enemey. Apparently, there is some sort of a speed malfuntion inside of the T.V. that causes the tape inside of a VHS video to be slowly torn out and tangled on the turning hinges due to the fact that they spin faster than the video is able to play. This happens without warning since the video continues until the T.V. shuts itself off because of the excessive amount of damage that it has created, at which time one is forced to manually extract whatever remains of the tape from inside the VCR via hand and/or other means. The upside of this unit is.
Sylvania 6719DD 19-Inch TV/VCR/DVD Triple Combo Reviews
Write About Your Experience With Your Purchases
(5 customer reviews)
You'll make up for the low price in ruined videos . . ., December 28, 2003
Heather A. Karalfa "Heather Karalfa" (College Park, MD United States)
plugin, turn on and watch, December 11, 2003
I purchase this item for my daughter for christmas. For the price I was hoping that It would not be a waste of money. Not only was it a great price, but the picture quality of the tv/dvd/vcr is very good. The first day when I plugged the tv in I felt the picture quality of the tv was not that sharp and clear, but the dvd and vcr was perfect, two days later the tv picture was sharp and crystal clear. The setup of the tv/vcr/dvd was effortless all I did was plug-in the tv. No need to figure out how to connect the dvd and vcr to the tv so everything would work right, you just plug-in turn on and watch, using the 1 remote that controls everything. Also in the front of the tv there are connections for video equipment e.g. playstation etc. This is an awesome deal and a very good product for anyone wondering if they should buy this item.
I love it!, February 21, 2004
By A Customer
My sister got hers last week and when we set it up I couldn't believe how easy it was. Mine came today and it's set to go! Couldn't be better.